Maeda Kokoro for QJWeb Camera Club: The Complete Collection

All of Maeda Kokoro's contributions to Quick Japan's QJWeb Camera Club photography serialization, compiled.





Words & Photos: Maeda Kokoro



Start

A Moment from the Morning



Nice to meet you. Starting today, I will be releasing articles as a part of this serialization. I hope I can convey the many things that I find wonderful and share happiness with you all!

Today’s photo is a slice of happiness which I felt in the morning.

At the start of the day, I open my curtains and drink a glass of water. When captured in this way, even such an inconsequential everyday moment feels like something wonderful.

Ever since I started taking photos on my camera and my phone, I’ve been able to discover that sort of modest happiness, happiness which I hadn't noticed until now because it had become commonplace.

Photography is further enriching my life!


(Original Article)



A Feeling I Experienced for the First Time


A Joy Which Swells Alongside the Dough



My goal for this year is to put my words into action.

Up until now, I didn’t cook or bake much because I was convinced that I was too clumsy and wouldn’t be good at it.
Still, I longed to be like all the lovely women who are skilled at things like baking, and so I set my heart on trying to make sweets as a first step to gaining those skills for myself. I took on the challenge of cookie choux [choux au craquelin], and was able to successfully put my words into action!

I love to eat, but before this experience I hadn't understood the appeal of making food.

But the moment the dough puffed up in the oven, there was a happiness which I felt for the first time.

I was really moved!

It was a day in which I was able to discover the joy of creating something, and a day in which I felt the importance of trying new things.


(Original Article)



Relax

Experiencing Nature with My Whole Self




What’s your healing?

There are various things which bring me healing: the members of BEYOOOOONDS who I work with, my doggy Natsu, food…… Recently, nature has also become a source of healing for me.

After all, greenery is nice, isn’t it~

Being amongst nature makes me want to breathe in a lot of air, or rather……

It makes me want to take a lot of deep breaths.

The morning sunshine is also very energizing!

Every day there’s so much I want to get done, and day after day I find myself wishing I had more time, but I hope to cherish the moments where I can just relax like this as well.


(Original Article)



Loved Ones

Meeting You is Something I Treasure!




A shot from when I went to see the ginkgo trees with my close friend, Angerme’s Kawamura Ayano.

I think that even from her fingertips you can tell that she’s a wonderful girl……

She’s someone who makes me feel warm whenever we get together. There is love in each and every one of her words, and she lifts me up when I’m struggling to feel confident. I really respect her.

This year I spent more time talking with my fellow members and my seniors, my friends and my family, and once again I felt that the time spent with those dearest to me is a really happy time.
I love people!

They’re all different kinds of people, but everyone who has come into my life is so kind-hearted and wonderful, and meeting them is a treasure that I will always cherish.

As we walked along the row of gingko trees, shrouded in sunshine, I once again felt that I was really blessed.

The cold winter is a time when you want to feel the warmth of people.

I hope you all can spend time with your loved ones as well……


(Original Article)



I Want To Sparkle

As Brightly As the Illuminations




A shot from when I saw illuminations [Christmas lights] together with BEYOOOOONDS member Satoyoshi Utano!

Illuminations are something I look forward to in the winter.

In the Christmas Eve Camera Club installment, The Mommy’s Hayashida Yohei posted a photo of a ‘sparkling,’ delicious looking tonkatsu meal.
I love to eat, so to me those were the perfect ‘illuminations.’

Let’s eat lots of delicious food during the New Year holiday! Now I’m getting hungry……

Since I photographed the illuminations in the city, I will post that!
The city is sparkling brightly, and it’s a sparkle which reaches one’s heart.

Longing to become an idol who sparkles, I joined Hello! Project, so I will do my best to be able to sparkle as brightly as the illuminations!

This will be my last update of the year, so let me say……

Have a Happy New Year, everyone!

Please look forward to next year’s activities as well.

May your 2022 be wonderful!


(Original Article)



I’ve Gotta Enjoy It

With a Resolution for 2022 In Mind




It’s 2022! I hope to keep sharing lots of the happiness I feel through this serialization, so please look forward to it!

First up is a picture of the sky.

Did you all decide on your resolutions for 2022?

I’m just hoping to make it a year of having fun!

I only have one chance at life, it would be a waste if I didn’t enjoy it!

Worrying, worrying, worrying myself to tears. Even then I’m steadily getting older. Sometimes it’s important to worry or cry, but I want to live my life in such a way that when I look back on it I won’t think I wasted my time.

Talking about life and such, I kind of feel like ‘I’m only nineteen what am I saying…’ LOL

As I’m turning twenty this year, I want to convey lots of love and gratitude to all of the people who are supporting me.

BEYOOOOONDS will also do our best to achieve our goals as a group.

Once again, please look forward to this year’s activities as well!


(Original Article)



Ferris Wheel

Their Own Unique Color




A photo from when I rode a ferris wheel for the first time.

A colorful ferris wheel… It’s like BEYOOOOONDS!!

BEYOOOOONDS, the idol group I’m a part of, is made up of twelve members who all bring their own unique color to the group!

It was decided that we will hold our first solo hall tour and perform at the Nippon Budokan!
Thanks to the many people supporting us, another one of our dreams will come true. I am filled with feelings of gratitude.

Even when you're looking from afar, a ferris wheel has such an impressive presence that once you catch sight of it, you can’t look away.

I will do my best to be able to shine with the presence of a ferris wheel!

I hope the charms of my beloved BEYOOOOONDS will reach many people……


(Original Article)



Jellyfish

A Whimsical World




A shot from when I went to the aquarium with BEYOOOOONDS member Nishida Shiori.

I suddenly wanted to change my phone's wallpaper, so I chose this picture. Looking at it eases my mind. It kind of feels like it will bring good fortune……? Please try using it as your wallpaper!

The sight of the jellyfish all gathered together was really whimsical and beautiful, and also ephemeral, like getting lost in another world. There are still so many worlds which are unknown to me.

Life is full of wonders... It’s amazing!


(Original Article)



A Sensation from Childhood

This Feeling




A shot from the music video shoot for Hamkatsu Mokushiroku, which will be included in BEYOOOOONDS’ 3rd single, to be released on March 2nd.

Why is a merry-go-round so exciting? Just from its presence, I get a sense that I’ve arrived in a dream world.

I wonder if this sensation from childhood will one day disappear as I get older?

To think that it will makes me a bit sad.

I wish my heart could stay unmarred forever.

However, when I look at this picture, I’m able to recall that excitement right away.

Photography is a nice thing.

I feel like photos don’t just capture scenery, they replicate a moment in time down to the feeling.

Let’s keep them safe for the future.


(Original Article)



Magic Lamp

Magic Lamp




March is here! How has everyone been?
It's been getting warmer out lately, and I’m excited that it will soon be spring.

For me, it will be my twentieth spring.

It’s a lovely feeling to think about how many times each season has yet to come.

This time, my photo is from the set of the Hamkatsu Mokushiroku MV from BEYOOOOONDS’ 3rd single, which was released on March 2nd.

A lamp that seems like something could billow out and grant your wish.

At this time, my wish is…… to not get hay fever this year.

I don’t get hay fever, but every year I’m nervous that I’ll start getting it.

Abracadabra~

The song Hamkatsu Mokushiroku is really interesting! After you finish listening to it, your stomach is bound to be rumbling…… Please give it a listen!

Since the music video is packed with details, I hope you can watch it again and again and discover something new each time.


(Original Article)



Flying Penguin

Flying Penguin




If you could use magic just once, would you want to fly?

I’d want to fly.

I’d want to grow big wings and let the day pass as I flew around.

The morning sky, the afternoon sky, the evening sky, I’d want to feel all the different kinds of skies close by.

I bet it would feel nice~

It’s something I thought about while looking at pictures of the penguins I met at the aquarium.

I love the sky.

It connects everywhere to everywhere, and even if we can't see each other, we’re all together under the same sky. That connection alone pushes me to do my best day after day.

Amongst the people supporting us, some are sending us power from far across the sea. There are people who I’ve never met in person. But we’re definitely connected! Under the same sky!

I hope we can meet someday.

Every day I gaze up at the sky and look forward to that moment.


(Original Article)



Season of Cherry Blossoms

Season of Cherry Blossoms




Spring is a season of encounters.

I wonder what kind of encounters it will bring?

The prospect of new beginnings fills my heart with anticipation.

I hope that you all will encounter wonderful things.

And spring is also a season of farewells.

Beautiful, ephemeral cherry blossoms dancing in the breeze.

I don’t want to forget this year's cherry blossoms.

I wish my memories were eternal.


(Original Article)



Us, In Full Bloom

Us, In Full Bloom




If I just stretch out my hand, will it be within reach? With that thought in mind, I try my hardest to reach toward the light.

From the time my dream of becoming an idol first came true, to now, as I work towards new dreams with my companions, I’m so glad that I kept reaching without giving up.

On April 25th, BEYOOOOONDS will hold our first solo concert at the Nippon Budokan.

We want to make it a wonderful, unforgettable experience that will move the hearts of those who are watching, like cherry blossoms.

I thought that idols might be something like cherry blossoms.

The cherry blossoms are in full bloom, petals fluttering in the air, and someday…… the time will come to say farewell.

Maybe it’s precisely because it’s not eternal that it’s such a precious and beautiful thing.

So I don’t want to look away from this moment.

Amongst numerous beautiful flowers, and within finite time, I’m immensely grateful for this miracle I was able to encounter.

Thank you for meeting me.


(Original Article)

Comments

Popular Posts